Friday 16 May 2014

Thirteen Reasons Why

 
                                                            "If my love were an ocean,
                                                              there would be no more land.
                                                              If my love were a desert,
                                                              you would see only sand.
                                                              If my love were a star-
                                                              late at night, only light.
                                                              And if my love could grow wings,
                                                               I'd be soaring in flight."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...