Sunday 4 May 2014

Memories through time

                            We were together for many years
                                       We became as one
               It was like I had your blood running through my veins
                           We could read each others thoughts
                                Finish each others sentences
                                   Without saying a word
                           There is so much I'd like to change
                        But I can't turn back the hands of time
              Your memory will always be a part of me and my heart
                                      I still talk to you
                                  And wonder if you hear
                             Sometimes I can feel you near
                                     Even in my dreams
                              My heart can't say good-bye
                         For it's afraid your memory will die
                           A part of my heart is with you
                                    And it's yours to keep
                                   Now that you are gone
                                    I'm left to stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...